A Family Psychology Practice providing Expert, Developmentally – Appropriate Care, that is Individualized, Mindful and Effective.
Adolescents and Family Processes Research Study
Research Conducted by Andrew Flannery, M.A. & Northern Illinois University.
We are pleased to announce that we are working with NIU on a research study, but we need your help!!
- This is a voluntary research study on adolescent perceptions of family processes.
- This 15-minute study involves the completion of an electronic survey.
- Participants must be 11-18, in Middle or High School, and have 2 parental figures living in the home.
- The results could help inform future clinical and family interventions. Participants may also directly benefit, as thinking about family processes can build insight that could be helpful in their own treatment.
- More information can be found by downloading the age-appropriate consent form.
- This study is anonymous. We will not be collecting or retaining any information about your child’s identity.
Please review the age-appropriate consent form. You may then provide an electronic signature on the document and send it to flannery@myketandassociates.
Alternatively, if you do not wish to download and electronically sign the form, you may send an email to flannery@myketandassociates.