As a Family Psychology Practice we understand that families are facing significant challenges during these uncertain times. We are now offering Telepsychology Services so we can continue providing Expert, Developmentally – Appropriate Care, that is Individualized, Mindful and Effective.
Susan Myket, Ph.D. & Associates has always held the health of our clients and clinicians in the highest regard. In light of COVID-19, we are taking a number of additional steps to ensure that our office protocols provide us all with a clean environment to conduct therapy and assessments. We are continuing to provide the majority of our services through telepsychology at this time. We plan to flexibly move between telepsychology and in-office services as clinical and health needs dictate.
Please visit our Covid-19 Updates & Protocols page for the latest details.
You can log into your specialist’s waiting room here: https://myketassociates.doxy.me/
- Child, Adolescent, Adult, Couples & Family Therapy
- Skills-Based Therapy Groups for All Ages
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
- School Avoidance Assessment and Treatment Program
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Numerous Other Evidence-Based Treatments