As a Family Psychology Practice we understand that families are facing significant challenges during these uncertain times. We are now offering Telepsychology Services so we can continue providing Expert, Developmentally – Appropriate Care, that is Individualized, Mindful and Effective.
If you are a current or former client, please contact your specialist to schedule an appointment.
You can log into your specialist’s waiting room here: https://myketassociates.doxy.me/
New clients please contact our Intake Department at 630-355-9002 x1.
- Child, Adolescent, Adult, Couples & Family Therapy
- Skills-Based Therapy Groups for All Ages
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
- School Avoidance Assessment and Treatment Program
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Numerous Other Evidence-Based Treatments