The Assessment Clinic
The Assessment Clinic at Susan Myket, Ph.D. & Associates provides specialized evaluations of child, adolescent, and adult psychological, developmental, and neuropsychological functioning using best practices and gold standard measurements.
The Assessment Clinic provides comprehensive testing services, including:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD) Assessment
- IQ / Achievement / Learning Disorder Assessment
- School Avoidance Assessment
- Neuropsychological / Executive Functioning Assessment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment
- Behavioral Assessment
- Psychosocial Trauma Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Psychiatric Differential Diagnosis Assessment
- Eating Disorder Assessment Adoption Readiness Assessment
- Developmental Assessment (0-3 years)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assessment
The Assessment Clinic considers the whole person in the evaluation process, and where applicable, the family, school and workplace. An individualized testing plan is designed by the specialist based on the unique needs of the person and the questions to be answered within the assessment.
Assessments are usually conducted over multiple sessions. Most clients find the testing interesting and novel. Information is collected through many measures, such as interview and/or questionnaire from the child, adolescent or adult, as well as appropriate others involved (e.g., parent, teacher, significant other). Computer testing, behavioral observation and problem-solving tasks may also be included. Previous evaluations are reviewed with consent. The assessment scoring, interpretation and write-up take several weeks. Parents or adults may receive oral feedback of testing results in the form of a face-to-face session within a couple weeks of testing completion. Feedback may also be provided to school or appropriate others with consent. The final comprehensive written report, detailing the results of the assessment and recommendations for further action will be released upon completion when full payment is received.